This $15 credit can be used for Uber and for UberEATS. When you add your card to the Uber or UberEATS iPhone app it will show up as a credit. I have three AMEX Platinum cards so after adding them, it showed up as a $45 credit.
I rarely use Uber so I recently used UberEATS for the first time. My wife and I ordered a couple of Subs from Firehouse Subs and had them delivered to our house. There is a $4.99 processing fee that includes the cost of delivery. No tip is required.
What American Express Cards Qualify for this DEAL?
- All regular platinum cards (including the Mercedes Benz, Schwab, Ameritrade variants)
- The business platinum does not count toward the deal.
Whats the most effective way to maximize the discount?
- If you have multiple cards, make just one order, that way you only have to pay one processing fee.
- If you only have one card, look for a meal around $10. With the $5 processing fee you meal will then come out to be FREE.
- Use a sign up bonus to get $5 off your first 2 orders. Mine is eats-uberd4m. Just enter in that code on the promo box in the app once downloaded - link - www.ubereats.com or download app
Looking to sign up for the AMEX Platinum. Current sign up bonus is 60,000 points (~$600-800 depending on how you redeem). If interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will split referral bonus with you ($150).
Like what you read? Want more deals for military?