For awhile the Microsoft Office Professional Plus software package has been discounted for military members. Normally it costs $399, however the make it available to military members for less than $10.
Navy members have been running into problems lately getting the code to work however. Thankfully it looks like the problem has been solved.
In order to participate in the deal, you must have a valid NGEN (Navy Marine Corps Intranet) email address
- e.g., John.Smith@navy.mil, or John.Smith@pacom.mil
- if you email has the following format, it will not work unfortunately: John.Doe@XX.navy.mil
For Navy Specific Instructions, see below
- To take advantage of the Military $10 Microsoft Home Use Program - use your home computer or laptop. Don't use your military computer or you will run into firewall problems.
- Go to: Microsoft's Military Discount Page - Microsoft HUP
- Enter your USMC e-mail address and insert either of the following program codes for the Marine Corps Home Use Program:
- For Non-NGEN USMC users please use program code 44C0707F11 (For Office Pro, Visio Pro, and Project Pro)
- For NGEN USMC users please use program code or 18DCD3115E (For Office Pro and Visio Pro)
- The code 67F2F2491D also has been reported to be successful as well.
Click here to get your personal copy of the Microsoft 2016 Professional Plus Package for $10
Like what you read? Want more deals for military?