Disney has just announced their military discount for September 28, 2014 - October 3, 2015! Rates are very similar to the previous year.
The Happiest Place on Earth just got better! Military members can take advantage of one of the best disneyland packages!
- Disneyland (California) - 3 day hopper passes for $132 ($129 if bought before Sept 25 2014)
- DisneyWorld (Florida) - 4 day hopper passes for $177 ($169 if bought before Sept 24 2014)
These are great because they include the "Park Hopper Option" which allows you to come and go as you please through any of the 4 theme parks each day.
- Active or retired members of the U.S. Military (this includes the National Guard, Reservists, and the U.S. Coast Guard)
How many tickets can I get?
- You may purchase up to 6 Military Promotional Tickets. The tickets may be purchased by the service member or their spouse. This means if the husband/wife was deployed, the spouse could still take their family for example.
Can I go anytime?
- NO - the following time frames are not included
- Dec 25th (2014) - January 4th (2015)
- March 29th (2014) - April 9th (2015)
Where can I buy tickets?
- You can buy tickets form your base ticket office if you have one or you can purchase them from the official Disney ticket windows. The advantage of buying them from your base would be that they would be tax free