Here is a list of my favorite Financial Blogs
- My Money Blog - the author is Jonathan. He writes about great deals, investment ideas, tax ideas, and new concepts such as myIRA and more
- Personal Finance Digest - I read this blog everyday. It gets updated M-F. He covers a series a great deals, funny news, and money making opportunities in every post.
- Maximizing Money - This was one of the first financial blogs I ever started reading. It gets updated daily with new financial bonuses (banks, credit cards, etc). The author also keeps you updated with the latest sweet deals
- My Thirteen Cents - Written by another military member with updated deals.
- Hustler Money Blog - Updates on newest credit card, bank bonuses. Always updates american express offers and has fun offers like free gift card promotion for test driving cars.
Here are 4 fantastic MILITARY Financial Blogs
- Military Finance - Written by a Military Doctor in the Navy with a ton of sweet deals and how to maximize you military benefits. He's an expect on the SCRA credit card benefits
- Military Money Manual - Great advice including TSP, taxes, loans, investments. etc.
- The Military Frequent Flyer - Great Military advice for traveling, credit cards, and many other subjects.
- Military Benefits - A very similar site to Deals4Military. There have lots of articles covering Military relevant questions and topics
Let me know if I missed any other amazing military or financial blogs in the comments below.