Soo while saving a bunch of money this Black Friday, save a couple more bucks by using these 3 resources.
1.) Cash Back Websites
- My Favorite is Ebates. Sites like this allow you to save up up to 35% on your online purchases. These are very easy to use. Plus Ebates has a $10 sign up bonus! See the Chart below: (5% back at Walmart.com for example)
Other cash back websites include Fatwallet, Swagbucks, TopCashBack. You can also use your bank/credit card reward program - for example USAA has a program called "Member Shop" that gives very similar cash back benefits.
- Ibotta has deals at a ton of stores offering Black Friday Deals like Walmart, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, Petco, Petsmart, Sam's Club, CVS, Dollar General, etc.
- Its easy to use, all you do is snap a picture of the receipt and get cash back from your purchases. It allows you to double coupon when double couponing isn't allowed (ie at Military Commissaries)
- Right now, get $5 back on any Christmas Tree or $1 off any Christmas lights at Home Depot or Lowes. You can use this in addition to any coupons, military discount, black Friday deals out there! Sign up now and get a $10 sign up bonus
- Plink gives you an extra 10% off at HOT Black Friday stores like Sears, Kmart, Staples, Footlocker, Dollar General, etc. For example, if you look at the image below it shows how you can add certain stores to your walled and when you make purchases you get points back. Sign up now and get a $3 sign up bonus
for more awesome military deals!